today I’m back to show you this fun card I’ve made for my best friends birthday.
I have chosen three little robots because they were perfect to imitate or little family. The main idea I had right when I saw the Bots of Love Stamp Set from Heffy Doodle Stamps.
You guys know me, I’m not that good in explaining written what I’ve did. This is why I love doing videos, even if it is more work for me.
But here you will find a quick tutorial:
– Stamp, color and die-cut/ fuzzy cut the images
– Stamp images on the card panel. I did some heat embossing with clear embossing powder to create a tone on tone look
– Cut the loading field on the card panel and use the card panel as a template for the circuit
– create the circuit. This one is a slider switch circuit
– Glue the card panel on top of the card base. Adhere the images on top of the card panel using some foam tape
– Stamp the sentiment on vellum using Vermark Ink and heat set the golden embossing powder
I hope you enjoyed my project for today. The card recipient was very happy and had loads of fun on her birthday 😉
Have a great weekend and stay safe xx
Little Things By Lucy