Writing in circuits with a conductive ink pen!
To make this, you will need:
- LED Circuit Stickers
- conductive ink or paint (like the Circuit Scribe pen)
- 3V coin cell battery
- binder clip
1. Download and print out the following template and cut along the black outline:
2. Trace over the gray lines with your conductive ink pen or conductive paint.
3. Stick LED Circuit Stickers over the sticker images.
4. Fold along the dotted line to make your battery holder.
5. Clip in a coin cell battery, + side up, to make the lights shine!