Best practices for Chibitronics kits
- Sketch: Draw your design first, so you’ll only have to tape once.
- Single Continuous Copper: Do not tape multiple copper tape pieces together to create electrical connections. This will not work since the glue on the tape is not conductive.
- Smooth: Smooth the surface of the copper tape so that it’s shiny, bright and has a solid connection. If you use a pencil eraser to do so, make sure to clear any eraser bits.
- Set: Press firmly on the circuit sticker and count to five seconds for a strong bond.
- Single Use Only! Wash and dry hands prior to using. Our stickers don’t like water, oil, or dirt to come between themselves and a great connection.