Skip to content
Scroll to top
- Choking hazard: Small parts are not for children under 3 years.
- Papercut hazard: Copper tape and paper edges can cut skin.
- Do not put any components in mouth, eyes, or nose.
- Seek medical attention immediately if batteries are swallowed. Have physician call the NATIONAL BATTERY INGESTION HOTLINE for advice and follow-up: (202) 625-3333 collect day or night.
- Keep copper tape and other components clear of AC power plugs and outlets.
- Store each battery separately and away from copper tape, binder clips, or other metal parts. This avoids unintentional connections that can drain the batteries.