Safety Guidelines

  • Choking hazard: Small parts are not for children under 3 years.
  • Papercut hazard: Copper tape and paper edges can cut skin.
  • Do not put any components in mouth, eyes, or nose.
  • Seek medical attention immediately if batteries are swallowed. Have physician call the NATIONAL BATTERY INGESTION HOTLINE for advice and follow-up: (202) 625-3333 collect day or night.
  • Keep copper tape and other components clear of AC power plugs and outlets.
  • Store each battery separately and away from copper tape, binder clips, or other metal parts. This avoids unintentional connections that can drain the batteries.

Scroll to top