My Favorite Things: Die-Namics Rectangle STAX
My Favorite Things: Die-Namics Gumball Machine
Chibitronics Circuit Stickers
Lithium Coin Cell Battery
1. Use My Favorite Things Dies to create gumball and frame. Place over folded blank card. Mark where you want light to appear.
2. Create paper battery holder. Place beneath Gumball Machine to hide. Connect one copper tape strip from the positive side of the battery holder to where you want your light. Connect another copper strip from the negative side of the battery holder to where you want the light. Add circuit sticker.
3. Add battery to make sure the sticker lights up.
4. Use foam stickies to adhere gumball machine cutout on top of battery holder. Use foam stickers to make gumball cutout level with battery holder. (We used two foam stickies on top of each other to match the height of the battery). Use small piece of vellum to cover the circuit sticker.
5. Enjoy your light-up card! Here is our display shot.