Hello Chibitronic-fans 🙂
today I want to share with you this magical pullman slider switch card. First, I wanted to mentioned that at the beginning the card was planned as a regular LED card, with a push switch. But as I was creating my circuit I liked the idea of having a pullman slider switch and a hidden sentiment.
As always I created a tutorial for you. You can see HERE how I created this card. I like doing the videos for you, as you always understand better how to create the card.
- Stamp all the images on Neenah Solar White paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Color all the images using Copic Markers (but for sure you could use what ever you want
- Die cut the panel out of watercolor paper and ink blend the panel using Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink. Splatter some waterdogs over the panel
- Diecut another panel to create the circuit and create the regular circuit. Then you cut a strip of paper off, which goes trough one string (see picture below)
- Take one piece of paper and cover it with copper tape. Then you fold it until it gets a star shape. The will work as a connector trough the missing part in the string.
- Place the star shape in the cut out strip and tape it on a piece of paper. Mine was about 1″ wide. This works as out pull tab. Other then I did in the video I would suggest to stamp the sentiment before glueing on the star shape.
- Cover the circuit with a double layer of foam tape and tape it on the ink blended background we created.
- The finished panel can now be taped on the cardbase.
- Add all the critters, which were fuzzy cut and covered with clear Sparkle pen before.
- I used some sequins from Lucys Little Things for finishing touches and then the card is all finished.
So, this was my card for today. I hope you enjoyed watching and reading how I created this card. I hope you’ve got inspired and I would like to see your project.
|Ink Blending Tool
|Ink Blending Tool
|My Favorite Things
|Pink, Orange, Green LED*
|Solar White 80mg/m
|Spectrum Noir Sparkles
|Opaque White Embossing Powder