Hello! Kelly here with a simple card. These stamps from Altenew remind me of constellations (Geometric Menagerie).
How I made this card. (some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase)
1. Stamped and embossed giraffe with white embossing powder.
2. Smooshed light blue distress ink on a piece of acetate spritzed with water.
3. I applied the lighter blue in to the embossed image in layers using a heat tool to dry in between layers.
4. Repeated previous two steps with dark blue ink and finally black ink used a craft pick to poke three holes through the stamped giraffe.
5. Placed on top of paper I used to build my circuit and marked through hole were to place LED Stickers. When building my circuit I find it helpful to use two layers of copper tape, one under the LED stickers then one on top of the stickers.
6. Built my circuit using a pull tab to complete the circuit. Eiko has a fantastic tutorial on how to build a pull tab circuit here.
7. adhered circuit to front piece using a double layer of foam tape.
8. adhered card together.
When the recipient pulls the tab the card lights up. The use of Chibitronics helps make this card special by adding a wow factor.
Thanks for stopping by today.