Hi everyone, this s Rana and I’m so excited today to share with you a new light up project.
In today’s project I combined Magengo Designs Products with Chibitronics LED stickers.
I started by designing the snow globe in silhouette studio software then I sent the file to my silhouette portrait to cut.
After that I also designed the circuit and printed on a normal printing paper then I fusse cut it, then I build the circuit using conductive fabric tape and LED stickers.
To build the snowy background I inked it with shaded lilac and wilted violet distress oxide inks and embossed a few snowflakes using versamark ink and white embossing powder.
To finish my project I assembled the stamps and the snow hill using liquid adhesive.
- Chibitronics LED stickers.
- Chibitronics conductive fabric tape.
- Silhouette prortrait.
- Let it snow Magengo designs stamp set.
- Double stitched wavy hills Magengo designs Die cut.
- Shaded lilac distress oxide ink.
- Wilted violet distress oxide ink.
- Magengo designs stamping acrylic block.
- Ohuhu brush markers.
I hope you liked my project for today as I did, thank you so much for taking time to read the post and have a wonderful crafting day.