Hi, crafty friends!
This is Eiko and I make light up Halloween monster card using Tim Holtz stamps and dies.
I used an effect sticker on this card, so when you pull the pull tab the eyes of the monster will flash.
I will make the parts referring to the picture below.
- White cardstock for cover plate.
- White cardstock for circuit card base.
- Black cardstock for card base.
- Pattern paper for card base.
- Black cardstock for cover plate.
- Pattern paper for charm attached to pull tab.
- Switch parts（two 0.5×0.5 inch）
- Pull tab parts（two 0.5×2 inch）
- Black cardstock for sentiments part.
- Form sheet adhered to the back of the sentiment part.（3㎜ thick）
- Vellum paper for adhering from the back of the eyes.
- Stamp the Dracula on the white cardstock using Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Stamp the same stamp on the copy paper for masking and cut it.
- Mask the Dracula and color the background with Distress oxide ink.
- Remove the masking copy paper and color the Dracula with copics.
- Cut out the part of the sentiment and eyes with a craft knife.
- Put the cover panel on white cardstock and marking my lights and sentiments part.
- Mark the outline of the battery in the center of the sentiment part and mark the Chibitronics on the eye.
- Mark the effect sticker between the Chibitronics and the battery.
- Mark and cut out the 1/32 x 1 inch slit in the upper right.
- Draw the circuit with a pencil.
- Adhere the copper tape on the drawing path.
- Adhere the Chibitronics and an effect sticker.
- Make cross-shaped parts like this for switch part.
- Insert the switch part into the slit and adhere the foam sheet.
- Place the battery in the hole of the foam sheet with the minus side up and adhere the minus side copper tape on the battery.
- Adhere the pull tab parts front and back of the switch part, open the hole and attach the eyelet.
- Put the cover panel on black cardstock and cut out the position of the eyes and the sentiment.
- Adhere vellum paper on the back of the eye hole.
- Adhere the cover panel on the black cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment and heat embossing with silver embossing powder.
- Adhere the sentiment part on the foam sheet.
- Adhere the thin foam tape around the circuit card base.
- Adhere the cover panel to the card base.
- Make a charm to attach to the pull tab.
- Adhere the pattern paper on black card base, and adhere the parts I made earlier on it.
Do you understand how to make light up spinner card?
Unfortunately, since there is no tutorial video this time, please make it by referring to this blog.
And please see my blog for more detailed tutorial.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Chibitronics Red, Yellow, and Blue LED Sticker Pack
- Circuit sticker effects add-on
- 3V coin cell battery (CR1616)
- 5mm wide Copper tape
- Tim Holtz 2017 monstrous
- Distress oxide black soot
- Distress oxide picked raspberry
- Tim Holtz idea-ology tag press tools
- Tim Holtz idea-ology tag press rings 0.75 inch