Hi, crafty friends!
This is Eiko and I make light up spinner card using Heffy doodle stamps and dies.
The LED glows when you pull the pull tab.
And if you wind the center part before putting it in the envelope, it starts spinning when the recipient opens the card.
This card is based on this card of @nicorin173.
She is a very talented lady and I respect her very much!
I will make the parts referring to the picture below.
- Die cut a yellow cardstock with a scalloped circle die.
- Die cut a white cardstock with scalloped rectangular and circle dies. (for cover panel)
- Die cut a white cardstock with scalloped rectangular and circle dies. (for circuit card base)
- Stamp the bear and coloring with copics. And die cut with a heart die.
- Stamp the bear on the white cardstock. (for circuit)
- Pull tab parts (two 0.5 x 2 inch)
- Switch parts (two 0.5 x 0.5 inch)
- Vellum paper for adhering from the back of the bear.
- Write the position of the Chibitronics and the battery, and make a slit in the lower right part.
- Draw the circuit with a pencil.
- Adhere the copper tape on the drawing path.
- Place the battery on the copper tape with the positive side up and adhere the plus side copper tape on the battery.
- Mark the position of the Chibitronics.
- Adhere the copper tape on the drawing path and adhere the red Chibitronics LED sticker on the mark.
- Sew the center of the electrode of Chibitronics with conductive thread.
- Sew the threads from the front to the back and tie them.
- Adhere the copper tape on the tie.
- Adhere the conductive thread with the scotch tape along the center line.
- Sew the conductive thread on the center line of the copper tape on the mount side.
- Make cross-shaped switch parts like this.
- Insert the switch parts into the slit.
- Adhere the pull tab parts on the switch parts.
- And adhere the colored bear parts on the center part.
- Adhere a foam tape around the circuit card base.
- Stick five small stamps to the acrylic block.
- Stamp it randomly on the cover panel using distress oxide wild honey.
- Adhere the cover panel to the card base.
- And adhere the sentiment part on the cover panel.
- Adhere the cover panel to the yellow card base.
Do you understand how to make light up spinner card?
Be sure to check out the whole video tutorial for more details.
>>>How to make light up spinner card. (you tube)
And please see my blog for detailed tutorial.
>>>How to make light up spinner card.
Thank you for stopping by.
- Chibitronics Red, Yellow, and Blue LED Sticker Pack
- 3V coin cell battery (CR1616)
- 5mm wide Copper tape
- Conductive thread
- “Heffy doodle Unbearable without you“
- “Heffy doodle Unbearable without you dies“
- “Heffy doodle Interactively Yours“
- “Mama elephant all prettied up creative cuts“
How to make light up spinner card.
One thought on “How to make light up spinner card.”
Comments are closed.