Hi crafty friends!
This is Eiko again! The second card is a slider card.
When you slide on the sentiment, the ornaments and star blink in pale color.
The kit includes pre-cut paper and templates.
- White cardstock
- Beanie remix patterned paper
- Mittens remix patterned paper
- Circuit template
- Hillside border part
- Stamp the tree, two mice, stool, star, two ornaments and two gifts onto white cardstock; die cut with coordinating die.
Create Front Panel
Put the circuit card base on the mittens remix patterned paper, mark the center of LEDs with the awl or needle.
- Die cut the holes using tiny circle die.
- Die cut the center of the ornaments using tiny circle die.
- Glue the banner on the bottom edge of the card.
- Color the die cut parts and glue those on the front panel.
Build the circuit
- Fold along the score line.
- Apply the double-sided tape on the dotted place.
- Place copper tape on the blue line.
- At the battery place, peel off the release paper, stick the copper tape on the double-sided tape.
- Place the battery on the copper tape with positive side facing up.
- Stick the positive side copper tape on the battery, followed by the red line.
- Stick the copper tape on the all red lines.
- Place LED sticker on top of the copper tape.
- Color the LEDs with yellow, red and blue pens.
- Stick short copper tape on the edges of the LED to reinforce.
- Apply the 1/16″ thickness foam tape on the striped place.
- Stick the 1/16″ thickness foam tape on the upper edge and side edge of the card.
- Stick the double-sided tape on the bottom edge of the card.
Assemble the card
- Carefully place the front panel on the circuit card base.
- Adhere the beanie remix patterned paper on top of the folded white card base.
- Adhere the circuit card on the folded card base.
Finished! When you slide on the sentiment, the ornaments and star blink in pale color.
This time I colored the white LED with a pen so it glowed a pale color. If you use color LED, it will shine more vividly. Please try this color LED.
The kit includes an access code to inspirational videos, printable instructions, and printable templates to create even more cards. Grab yours before it sells out.
Thank you for stopping by!