Hi, friends! This is June.
It’s time for sharing a new monthly project with me here.
I absolutely love shadowbox and tunnel cards, because both of them create a three dimensional scene with a sense of depth.
The project that I am going to sharing is the shadow box featuring an adorable stamp set SWAN SOIREE from Lawn Fawn. Of course this shadowbox is also a paper circuit with Red and Green LED’s Sticker from Chibitronics. If you pull the tab on top of the box you can see light-up on the background.
1. Download Template
2. Stamping & Coloring
3. Building a Circuit
3. Coloring Each Layer
5. Create Scene
I hope that you like my card and thanks so much for stopping by!
- Hexagon Shadow Box Template
- Red LED’s Sticker from Chibitronics
- Green LED’s Sticker from Chibitronics
- Copper Tape from Chibitronics
- 3V coin battery (2016)
- Conductive Fabric Tape
- Lawn Fawn SWAN SOIREE Clear Stamps
- Lawn Fawn YEAR TEN Clear Stamps
- Lawn Fawn STITCHED PARTY BANNERS Lawn Cuts Dies
- Lawn Fawn FLIPPIN’ AWESOME ADD ON Custom Craft Dies
- Hero Arts Nesting CIRCLE DIES
- Altenew TURQUOISE, TIDE BLUE AND STARLIGHT Crisp Dye Ink Pad