Hello, my crafty friends!
I am Joo Yeon Lee. Just call me June. It’s my first blog posting for Chibitronics.
I made a light-up card using Chibitronics and Magic Picture Changer dies.
When you pull a tab of Magic Picture Changer, you can see another picture and a something glows.
- Chibitronics White LED Sticker
- 3V coin cell battery (CR2016)
- Copper tape
- Conductive fabric tape
- Lawn Fawn stamps : How You Bean?, Easter Party, Simply Celebrate Spring
- Lawn Fawn dies : Magic Picture Changer, How You Been? Shaker Add-On, Coordinates with “how you bean”, Grassy Hillside Border
- White cardstock, pattern paper and foam board(1T) or thick board
Battery Holder on Pull-Tab