Hello, my crafty friends!
I am Joo Yeon Lee. Just call me June. It’s my first blog posting for Chibitronics.
I made a light-up card using Chibitronics and Magic Picture Changer dies.
When you pull a tab of Magic Picture Changer, you can see another picture and a something glows.
- Chibitronics White LED Sticker
- 3V coin cell battery (CR2016)
- Copper tape
- Conductive fabric tape
- Lawn Fawn stamps : How You Bean?, Easter Party, Simply Celebrate Spring
- Lawn Fawn dies : Magic Picture Changer, How You Been? Shaker Add-On, Coordinates with “how you bean”, Grassy Hillside Border
- White cardstock, pattern paper and foam board(1T) or thick board
Battery Holder on Pull-Tab
One thought on “Battery Holder on Pull-Tab”
Adorable details on this fun card! Love all the cute stamps and the coloring! The Magic Picture Changer die set looks so fun! The addition of the light adds so much to your cute scene!
Comments are closed.