Hi, crafty friends! I’m June. I made light-up card using a Tilt sensor. LEDs will light up according to the inclination of the card because of a tilt sensor
A tilt sensor is a type of switch that allows electricity to flow from an inclination. So it’s a suitable electric device for pop-up card that’s designed to stand at 90 degrees.
I designed a Kirigami Pop-up Card named <Happy House>. And I have uploaded a Free Download Template for this paper circuit. You can also find the Free Download Template on my YouTube channel.
I hope you will enjoy making the Tilt Sensor Circuit Card with the template and my video tutorial.
- Free Downloaded Template
- White LEDs from Chibitronics
- Copper Tape from Chibitronics
- Conductive Fabric Tape Patches from Chibitronics
- Tilt Sensor
- 1cm and 5cm Double Side Foam Tape (3T)
- Scalloped Treat Box Beach House Add-On dies from Lawn Fawn
- Mushroom House dies from Lawn Fawn
- Palm Tree Border dies from Lawn Fawn
- Simple Puffy Cloud Frames dies
- Fancy Wavy Banners dies
- Reverse Stitched Scalloped Circle Windows dies from Lawn Fawn
- Happy Village Push Here stamps from Lawn Fawn
- Smooth Sailing stamps from Lawn Fawn
- Push Here stamps from Lawn Fawn
Happy House with Tilt Sensor
2 thoughts on “Happy House with Tilt Sensor”
This is awesome!!!! Pop ups are my favorite and this is a perfect combination.
I love pop ups and light ups, too! Thank you for your sweet word!❤️💛💚
Comments are closed.