Hi everyone! This is June.
I can’t believe that this year is almost over. Unfortunately, it’s a very fast passing time, but we are grateful that Christmas still remains with us. I made the last Christmas card in this year. Pretty birds are celebrating Christmas with sweet things on this card. That bird’s house is also sweet gingerbread. Besides, if you open the door of the bird’s house, you can see another sweet things. Maybe the birds saved it, right?
This card is a Lift the Flap pop-up card. When you lift the flap, it automatically lights up, and when you close the flap, it turns off automatically. This is because the circuit is designed so that the flap becomes a switch. I hope you make this sweet card by watching the video tutorial below.
- RED AND YELLOW LED’S STICKER from Chibitronics
- COPPER TAPE from Chibitronics
- 3V COIN BATTERY (2016)
- CONDUCTIVE FABRIC TAPE
STAMPING & COLORING
- Lawn Fawn SPECIAL DELIVERY Clear Stamps
- Lawn Fawn SWEET CHRISTMAS Clear Stamps
- Lawn Fawn HOW YOU BEAN CHRISTMAS COOKIE ADD ON Clear Stamps
- Card Base (8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″)
- Front Panel (Craft Paper)
- Circuit Panel (1mm thickness, white)
- Battery Holder Cover (copy paper, 1 1/2″ X 1 1/2″)
- Switch (1″ X 1/2″, score 1/4″)
- Lawn Fawn MAGIC IRIS BIRDHOUSE ADD-ON Die Cuts
- Lawn Fawn BUILD-A-HOUSE GINGERBREAD ADD-ON Die Cuts
- Lawn Fawn SHADOW BOX CARD FIREPLACE ADD-ON Die Cuts
- Lawn Fawn SCALLOPED RECTANGLE STACKABLES Lawn Cuts Dies
- Lawn Fawn SCRIPTY SWEET Lawn Cuts Die
You can create a circuit as shown in the picture above by attaching the copper tape and adhering the Chibitronics stickers to the desired location.
Please follow the video tutorial with the supplies mentioned above if you want make this sweet one. Hope you can enjoy this post! Thank you for stopping by!
June Lee (Instagram : paperandcircuit)
YouTube chanel : Paper & Circuit