Hi, crafty friends! This is June.
I am happy to share this monthly project here again. Today I bring you a pull-tab pop-up card featuring the adorable birds from the Hello Bluebird that are having a happy time with the shining stars in the night sky. The shining stars used Chibitronics circuit stickers to make the lights shine.
Please follow my video tutorial with the supplies mentioned below if you want make this sweet one.
Here’s the video tutorial and a list of the supplies I used.
1. FREE TEMPLATE
2. STAMPING & COLORING
- Hello Bluebird GARDEN FRIENDS Clear Stamps
- Prismacolor PREMIER COLORED PENCILS Set
- Inkon3 FADEOUT NO LINE COLORING Detail Ink Pad
- Card Base: 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″
- Thick Board(thickness 1mm): 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″
- Glitter Paper: 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″
- Vellum Paper
4. DIE CUTTING
- Hello Bluebird WINTER WOODS OVERLAY Die Set
- Hello Bluebird POND BUILDER Die Set
- Hello Bluebird GRASSY KNOLL Die Set
- Lawn Fawn LET’S TOAST PULL TAB ADD-ON Lawn Cuts
5. CIRCUIT COMPOSING
- White LED’s Sticker from Chibitronics
- Red and Green LED’s Sticker from Chibitronics
- Copper Tape from Chibitronics
- Conductive Fabric Tape Patches from Chibitronics
- 3V Coin Battery (2016)
I hope you enjoy my video tutorial and this post!
Thank you for stopping by!
June Lee (Instagram : paperandcircuit)
YouTube chanel : Paper & Circuit
BIRDS IN WOODS – Pull Tab Light-up Card