Hi, my friends! It’s June(Jooyeon)!
I hope you all doing well!
I’m happy to share my Chibitronics monthly project here again. I’m sharing the Light Up Window Cards today. When the card opens the LEDs light up beautifully!
I hope you make this cards by watching the video tutorial below.
Below is the list of the supplies required I used for this Light Up Window Cards.
MAKING PROCESS & SUPPLIES
1. Download Template
2. Paper Cutting
- Lawn Fawn STITCHED SCALLOPED CIRCLE FRAMES Die Cuts
- Hero Arts Nesting CIRCLE Infinity Dies
- KUUQA Cutting Dies Stencil Metal Template Mould – 2m Circle
- Cut papers according to the template.
3. Creating Background
- Lawn Fawn OCEAN SHELL-FIE Clear Stamps
- Lawn Fawn MERMAID FOR YOU Clear Stamps
- Lawn Fawn YOU ARE SUBLIME Clear Stamps
- Altenew PINK DIAMOND, RUBELITE and RAZZLEBERRY Crisp Dye Ink
- Altenew EVENING GRAY and MOON ROCK Crisp Dye Ink
4. Creating Scene
5. Composing Circuit
- Blue LED’s Sticker from Chibitronics
- Copper Tape from Chibitronics
- Chibitronics Conductive Fabric Tape
- 3V Coin Battery (2016)
- Crystal Rhinestones
Please following the video tutorial with the supplies mentioned above if you want make this card. Hope you can enjoy this post!
Thank you for stopping by!
June Lee(Jooyeon Lee Instagram : paperandcircuit)
YouTube Chanel : Paper & Circuit