Chibitronics is searching for a few additions to our 2023 Design Team! Chibitronics makes circuit stickers which are friendly peel-and-stick LED lights, effects, and sensors for lighting up your craft projects. Our dream is to make it fun and easy for everyone to create and design their own expressive creations with technology! If you love interactive paper crafts we’d love for you to develop and share your favorite projects featuring our products to inspire others. We are looking for all crafters who are interested in lighting up their projects!
How to Apply
Send all submissions to email@example.com with “Design Team Call” in subject heading.
Submission Deadline: January 6, 2023
Project Submissions: Please email us a link to a blog post or video featuring your interactive projects. If you share your projects in other social media channels such as YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, etc., please include those links. We’d love to see a new project but you may also link to existing projects.
Alternatively, if you have not used our products before, please tell us in your application 1-3 unique ideas you have for using and showcasing our products.
Please include the following information in your submission:
Social Media URLs, if relevant (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.)
Design Team Requirements:
- designers will be asked to complete 1-2 projects per month on a rotating schedule (these may be videos, blog posts, or social media posts depending on your preference)
- commitment to a 6 month term
- promotion of Chibitronics on your social media channels
- Chibitronics products as needed for your projects
- compensated posts
- access to newly released products and the opportunity to test potential new products
- one sponsored giveaway per design term
- opportunity to earn additional income via pay-per-sale affiliate links with shareasale
- opportunities for collaborations with other companies in the industry
- opportunities to teach paid live or virtual classes
- promotion on Chibitronics social media and a watermark to use for projects
- private FB group for chats and team discussions
If you have any questions please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We’re excited to see your submissions!