Hi! my crafty friends!
This is June. I created the Spiral Pop-up Card also called a Bending Planes. This type of pop-up has no creases and the easiest pop-up to make. My spiral pop-up card is made of several Hello Bluebird stamp sets and Lawn Fawn dies. This card is not only a pop-up but also a light-up card. The light turns on automatically when you open the card. Of course, when you close the card, the lights go out automatically.
If you want to make this light-up card, Please watch my YouTube tutorial about it. And follow below these instructions :
Step 1. Stamping & Coloring
Step 2. Download Template
Step 3. Design Your Own Circuit
Step 5. Assembling
Step 6. Creating Front Panel
Step 7. Creating Spiral Pop-up
Step 8. Decoration
If you need more information about it and interested in mechnism of this circuit, please be sure to check out the video tutorial linked above this blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
June Lee (jooyeon.lee.paper.lover)
- White LED’s Sticker from Chibitronics
- Copper Tape from Chibitronics
- 3V coin battery (2016)
- Conductive Fabric Tape
- Hello Bluebird FIELD MICE Clear Stamps
- Hello Bluebird STRAWBERRY JAM Clear Stamps
- Hello Bluebird STRAWBERRY JAM Die Set
- Hello Bluebird BEE HAPPY Clear Stamps
- Hello Bluebird HELLO FRIEND Die Set
- Lawn Fawn STITCHED SCALLOPED RECTANGLE FRAMES Die Cuts
- Lawn Fawn QUILTED BACKDROP Lawn Cuts