Hello, my crafty friends! This is June. I’m glad to share my cards here again for Chibitronics monthly project. This time, I created Shadow Box Cards again to thank the coming rich and cozy autumn using Hello Bluebird Stamps.
I love the shadow box card very much because it creates a three dimensional scene with a sense of depth. And I love the light-up light-up card so much, too. Here you are! This monthly project cards are light-up card and shadow box card which is also called a tunnel card. When you lift up the layers to make a box shape, you can see light-up on the background automatically and three dimensional lovely fall scenes.
1. Stamping & Coloring
2. Download Template
3. Paper Cutting
4. Circuit Composing
6. Create Scene
All done now!
Don’t forget to check that insert a battery(2016) into the battery holder and ensure proper operation. When the box shape collapses, the lights go out and turn on when you make it into the box shape.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a safe and joyful day!
June Lee (Instagram : paperandcircuit)
YouTube chanel : Paper & Circuit
- White LED’s Sticker from Chibitronics
- Copper Tape from Chibitronics
- 3V Coin Battery (2016)
- Conductive Fabric Tape
- Hello Bluebird LEAF PLAY Clear Stamps
- Hello Bluebird PUMPKIN TIME Clear Stamps
- Hello Bluebird OH NUTS! Clear Stamps
- Hello Bluebird FALL BANNER BUDDIES Clear Stamps
- Hello Bluebird MCGREGOR’S GARDEN Clear Stamps
- Hello Bluebird Old Oak Background Cling Rubber Stamps
- Hero Arts NESTING OVAL INFINITY DIES
- KUUQA Cutting Dies Stencil Metal Template Mould – Circles
- Bira 3 Tips 2mm, 3mm, 4mm Screw Punch