Chibitronics’ Paper Circuits Online Series is back again! We have created a 7-part series that takes you from lighting up your first drawing to adding code to your artwork and making your art interactive! Find out more about each session and how to register below.
Session Dates: September 15 – October 27, 2021
Session Times: Wednesdays from 7pm to 8pm eastern
Part 1: Paper Circuit Sketchbook
- September 15: Simple Circuit and Parallel Circuit
- September 22: DIY switch, blinking slide switch, DIY pressure sensor
Part 2: Love To Code
- September 29: Light Up an LED
- October 6: Code a Blink
- October 13: Add a Switch
- October 20: Fade in and Out
- October 27: Collaboration/Gallery Walk
Learn the basics of electronics, and coding through paper craft! Then bring what you learned back to your classroom or art practice. We will work though each template together in stages, discussing the ways educators and artists can integrate each technique into their work.
We hope to see you there!