Grant Resources for K-12 Teachers
Need help getting Chibitronics into your classroom? Here’s some information to get you started!
Classroom Supply Grants
- Donors Choose
- NEA Foundation Student Success Grants
- Adopt a Classroom
- Educators of America MicroGrant Program
- Association of American Educators Foundation Classroom Grant
Grant Writing Tips
A round-up of some grant writing guides we hope you will find helpful.
- NEA Foundation Writing Tutorial
- Peaceful Playground Grant Writing Tips
- Education World Tips for Successful Grant Writing
Additional Tips for Finding Grants
- Be sure to search for grants in your region or state. There are many grants that are limited to recipients in specific locations and these can be a great place to start.
- Similarly, be sure to search for grants in your content area. Using Chibitronics to integrate technology into your non-STEM classes like Art, English or Social Studies for example? Be sure to search for grants in those subject areas as well as STEM based grants.
- Try using the term ‘classroom grant’. These grants are specifically to help teachers purchase classroom supplies.