How to Order
Store: You can order directly from our store. Don’t forget to sign up for the educator discount!
Amazon: We stock many of our products on Amazon.
Purchase Orders: Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your mailing and billing address. We are also happy to provide estimates, just send us an email.
Approved Vendors: If you need us to become an approved vendor for your district or institution, please email the details to email@example.com and we’ll get the process started.
831 N Tatnall Street
Suite M #222
Wilmington, DE 19801
Phone: (302) 316-5113
We care about teachers and know you are often working on a limited budget, particularly in public schools. Our mission is to make technology friendlier and more accessible to all, and we know that the cost of educational materials factors into this! Our team spends a lot of time discussing how to keep our small company going and continuing to offer high quality materials – while also doing as much as we can to increase access. Find some of our free resources below!
• Our books and curriculum are freely available under a Creative Commons license (CC-BY-SA). You can print copies and even remix and share your variations.
• We’ve collected a number of grant resources, including our new classroom materials grant.
• You can reach our education team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help brainstorming how to bring a paper circuits activity to your class! Our team includes former teachers with experience “making it work” with materials on hand.
Check out our classroom bundle here!
Below are a few suggested supply lists to get started with paper circuits in a classroom or with a group.
Simple Card Activity
Each student can make a light-up card. A great warm-up activity, and also works well for drop-in events (libraries, museums, etc). Tutorial here! Materials needed per student:
• 1 printed card template
• 1 LED Circuit Sticker (available in 30-packs or in classroom sets)
• 7.25″ (18 cm) of 1/8″ copper tape or other conductive material, cut into 2 strips (copper tape available in single rolls or value packs)
• 1 CR2032 coin cell battery
• 1 small binder clip
• drawing materials such as colored pencils, crayons, or watercolors
Circuit Sticker Sketchbook:
All-in-one option: 1 STEM Starter Kit for each student or pair of students. Includes everything they need to complete the Circuit Sticker Sketchbook. Great option for homeschoolers!
• Print copies of the Circuit Sketchbook templates
• 1 classroom pack of LEDs (choose white or red/yellow/blue) – includes LEDs and copper tape
• If needed for a larger group, add an extra 6-pack of copper tape
• Binder clips, size small
• CR2032 3V batteries
Check out our Love to Code Lesson Guide with suggested standards.
• Love to Code Creative Coding Kit (includes both text and block code versions). Includes everything they need to complete the Love To Code book, covering many programming topics. The Chibi Chip microcontroller is reusable year to year. Great for homeschoolers!
Classroom option: (For 12 students or teams)
• Chibi Chip and Clip Value Bundle (12 pack)
• 2 White LED Classroom Packs (each: 90 LEDs, 6 rolls copper tape)
• 2 Red, Yellow, Blue LED Classroom Packs (each: 90 LEDs, 6 rolls copper tape)
• 2 Conductive Fabric Tape Value Bundle (5 pack)
• Free downloads of LTC Book: Chibi Script Version / MakeCode Version