Hi, friends! This is June again!
I am happy to show you a shadow box pop-up card. This shadow box card that also called tunnel card creates a three dimensional scene with a sense of depth. Beside, This card is not only a pop-up but also a light-up card. If you push the right side of the card up to make a tunnel shape, you can see light-up on the background.
If you want to make the card, please watch my YouTube tutorial about it. And follow these instructions:
Step 1. Preparing the paper
Step 2. Die Cutting
Step 3. Coloring and Blending
Step 4. Circuit Design
Step 5. Assembling
If you need more information and interested in mechanism of the circuit, please watch the video tutorial on my YouTube channel about how to create this shadow box card.
Thank you very much for stopping by!
- White LED’s Sticker from Chibitronics
- Copper Tape from Chibitronics
- 3V coin battery (2016)
- Conductive Fabric Tape
- Hello Bluebird BANNER BUDDIES Clear Stamps
- Hello Bluebird FISHIN’ HOLE Clear Stamps
- Hello Bluebird SEASIDE GIRLS Clear Stamps
- Hello Bluebird WINTER WOODS OVERLAY Die Set
- Hello Bluebird OCEAN SCENE Die
- Hello Bluebird POND BUILDER Die Set
- Hello Bluebird HAPPY BIRTHDAY WORDS Die Set
- Hero Arts Nesting CIRCLE DIES
- Lawn Fawn FLIPPIN’ AWESOME ADD ON Custom Craft Dies
- 2cm Circle Cutting Dies
- ‘shabby shutters’, ‘peacock feathers’, ‘evergreen bough’, ‘black soot’, ‘faded jeans’, ‘lucky clover’, ‘squeezed lemonade’, ‘mermaid lagoon’, ‘scattered straw’, ‘worn lipstick’ and ‘festive berries’ Distress Oxide Inks