This is June.
Christmas is always a word that makes me happy. So I created light-up shaker tags for Christmas season.
Light up a happy Christmas with this tag featuring cute little kids.
This video tutorial will show you how to make the light-up shaker tag with tiny winter scene.
Below is the list of the supplies required I used for this Light-up Shaker Tags.
1. Stamping and Coloring
- Lawn Fawn READY SET SNOW Clear Stamps
- Lawn Fawn MERRY MICE Clear Stamps
- Lawn Fawn TINY WINTER FRIENDS Clear Stamps
- Lawn Fawn SNOW GLOBE SCENES Clear Stamps
2. Die Cutting
- Lawn Fawn READY SET SNOW SHAKER ADD ON Lawn Cuts Dies for snowglobe
- Lawn Fawn SNOW GLOBE SCENES SHAKER ADD-ON Die Cuts for snowflakes
- Lawn Fawn SHADOW BOX CARD FIREPLACE ADD-ON Die Cuts for Ribbon
- Lawn Fawn DOUBLE SLIDER SURPRISE Die Cuts for tag
3. Circuit Composing
- Red, Yellow, Blue MegaPack LED’s Sticker from Chibitronics for yellow leds
- Copper Tape from Chibitronics
- Chibitronics Conductive Fabric Tape
- 3V Coin Battery (1220)
The circuit was composed of the mechanism shown in the diagram below.
By assembling the circuit board and the front snow-globe panel following my video tutorial, you can make pretty shaker tags with tiny Christmas scene. Then you can see beautiful stars that light up the winter sky.
I hope you spend this winter season warm and cozy, like the scene of this light-up shaker tags.
Thanks a lot stopping by!
My Instagram : paperandcircuit
YouTube Chanel : Paper & Circuit